50 things about FF7 DoC50 things about FF7 DoC by YvannaIrie
1. The intro and the prologue are deceptively pretty.
2. Getting your first total rank S feels pretty awsome.
3. Getting total rank B from the next mission after said S feels pretty... "awsome" too.
4. Oh so FUN when you find out that Vincent can't grab ledges.
5. The bigger the gun gets, the harder it is to get headshots (or any other form of critical shot).
6. And when you finally get a critical, you're like: "...wtf, no fanfare?"
7. Reeve is awsome.
8. Cait Sith is awsome.
9. But the sneaking thing is fucking infuriating
10. Chaos Vincent only flies in cutscenes.
11. Thank the allmighty gods that Shelke only does melee.
12. Vince's hand-to-hand is pretty nifty.
13. Once you get S Griffon and Short Barrel above Mark III, you never use hand-to-
14. There's nearly not enough über-pretty cutscenes.
15. And those few über-pretty cutscenes there is don't have enough Reeve in them
(15½. ReeVince is so canon.)
16. Memory Capsules are fun to hunt.
17. Extra Mission